FREE Retirement Course @Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus
Topic: The New Reality in Our Retirement
June 7th & 14th (Tuesdays)
6:30 to 8:30 pm MST
Miller Professional Development Center (MPDC) Room 105
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070
Seating is limited -
reserve your spot today!
The rules of retirement have changed for retiring baby boomers. The strategies that worked for your parents could cause you to go broke in this New Reality. This FREE comprehensive two-day class is designed to teach you what these changes are and how they affect you and your retirement plans.
This course is held all around the country at universities, libraries, and community centers, but is not affiliated with any of these locations.
What You’ll Discover:
1. Why following Conventional Financial Wisdom can prove detrimental
2. How the fiscal health of the country may affect your retirement
3. Strategies for reducing taxes and maximizing retirement income
4. What you can do to prepare for unplanned healthcare expenses
5. How to protect your estate and avoid the probate process
6. Strategies to help you avoid losing money in large market declines
This educational course was developed for adults ages 50-70 with at least $250,000 of investible assets. There is no cost or obligation, but seating is limited so reserve your spot today.
Hosted by Devin Peterson is an Investment Advisor Representative with Retirement Wealth Advisors, LLC (RWA), a registered investment advisor. Insurance products and services are not offered through RWA but are offered and sold through individually licensed and appointed agents.